Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Semester Break

16th April 2013, Tue - Looks like I didn't posted any entries for a long time right? Naah living in the college, you can't even access the best internet connection there. I was just lived at Melaka happily but without internet. In addition, I was busy with my assignments. Alhamdulilah, my assignments done well. I hope for the best result this semester. This semester I felt that I was worked harder than before. Seriously I was serious in my studies. I always pray so that I will make my parents proud. So, here I am. Back to my place again. I'm thinking what should I do in this semester break. Because I was so comfortable at Melaka as well. Come on man, 2 years I was living there with all mixed moments. I have to suit myself with my place again. Should I find a job? But I have to focus on my next semester assignment that is find as many clients I can. In this holiday, I will spend my time with my friends of course. I will spend my time with my family. I will gain money but I don't know how. Hahaha. I will gain my body weight. Don't laugh :) Err I don't have any idea for this time. Anyway, always keep in touch with me okay. For those who didn't know my facebook and twitter, you can click here; Facebook and Twitter . Love you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment