Friday, April 19, 2013

Support Our Local Football League.

Malaysia Super League / Liga Super Malaysia.

GOAL!!! OFFSIDE!!! YELLOW CARD!!! SENT OFF!!! WINNER!!! LOSE!!! DRAW!!!
It's all about football. If we talk about football team, everyone has their own favorite team. There are many football clubs and teams in this world. We always support our best clubs mostly in Europe. In Europe, there are many leagues based on the countries such as English Premier League(England), La Liga Spanish(Spain), Ligue 1(France), Serie A(Italy), Bundesliga(Germany) and many more. Sometimes I am thinking why not we as Malaysian support out local football clubs - Selangor, Kelantan, Pahang, Johor DT, Kedah, ATM, and others. We can support other leagues but in the same time why not we support Malaysia football league.

If you're already support our local football league, what you have to do is choose your football team(s). Me? I would like to choose Selangor and Johor DT as my favorite teams. Why? Because these two teams are so meaningful for me. The first one is Selangor. I've supported Selangor since I was a kid. My dad had brought me and my brother to Stadium Shah Alam to watch football matches. For me, Selangor is still the best until now. The other one is Johor DT. This team is new in Malaysia Super League(MSL). Before this, Johor DT was named as Johor FC. Well, Johor is my birth place. So, I love to be Johorean. Even I lived in Selangor, but I am still Johorean. I love Johor :)

So guys, what's your favorite team? You can share with me if you want. Even we have different favorite football team, but we are still in one team which is Malaysia. We are Malaysian. Please proud to be Malaysian. Malaysia Boleh! Hihi

“If you're ashamed to stand by your colours, you better seek for another flag.” - Allahyarham Dato' Mokhtar Dahari aka Super Mokh.

SELAMANYA HARIMAU MALAYA!
























2 comments: