Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sing This Song And Feel The Melody


Enough Enough by Raja Nazrin Shah (SOG)

 Wasn't the time to mourn for past mistakes I knew it will come, can't forget
 They will say pity the living not the dead they will haunt, can't escape, can't escape
 At times it'll be hard enough. My inner will break and stop. The end is near, yet so far
 I hope you guys, stay by my side deserve or not, put that aside tainted, scarred, we need the light
 It will never be the same

  (chorus)
 Enough, enough. Through this dying moment I need my friends, through this dying time straight ahead

 I will be alright
 Sing along, say it loud and we will be alright.

 Living hell, heavenly smiles torn wings, fading out. Lying dreams, my falling hopes grab 'em all, bring them to my hopes




No comments:

Post a Comment