Thursday, August 23, 2012

Raya 2012 Speech


Salam Syawal to you guys. Pheww I realized that I didn't post any new blog entries for a long time. It's okay. Now I'm back again. So, how's your Ramadhan? Full fasting huh? lol. Don't ask me cause I had a bad fever a few days in Ramadhan. So bad. I don't know what to say. I just want to say that I miss my blog and I miss all of you guys. I mean my followers and page viewers. Although I don't know each of you but I feel so appreciated if you read my blog. Stalkers? I don't think I have secret stalkers. Haha. Look at me. Who want  this bad guy huh? Pffft. Okay, I want to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Malaysians. I hope I can know many people after this. I really want to make a new friends. Poke me always okay. lol. Once again, I am Muhamad Ashiq Zikry B. Ab. Aziz want to wish Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin. Forgive me for all my mistakes. I love you guys. Thank you.

2 comments: