Tuesday, March 20, 2012

End of 2nd Semester

Well guys, i just reached my home yesterday. And i don't know what to do :( means i'm bored :/ Arghhhh. A few minutes just after i reached my home, i totally miss Lendu :( i can't imagine that i will not be in college for two months. Damn. It's like i already got my life there. There are many friends who care about me, i have a best brother there named Zack Merican. LOL. I'm gonna miss you man. To my classmates, it's possible if i say i will miss you guys. All the memories, all the laughing, happiness, sadness, we shared together right? I love you guys. I never thought that i got friends like you all. Actually, i want our video that ikan bakar moment. I want that video. If i'm not mistaken, that video is in afifi's camera. Nahhhh MISS MELAKA SO MUCH!







.MISS THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment