Tuesday, March 20, 2012

As AD1112C, As AD1113C :)


"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

"My friends are my estate."

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"

"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else."

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."

"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."

"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life."


LOTS OF LOVE,
ASHIQ AZIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment