Monday, November 7, 2011

Family Hangout

First of all, I want to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha for you guys! Raya haji? confirm cuti kan? So nak share pasal holiday lately ni boleh? haha! 3 families joined that family hangout. At the beginning, we're planned nak hangout and main bowling but suddenly tak boleh sebab ada yang taknak main. So, hangout just keluar suka suka. Actually I dah lama tak jumpa my cousins since I continue study. 1 family pergi but without their parents. So 2 families and 1 group of sibling :) Ohh forgot to say that petang before we go out, kami ada buat BBQ. Damn cool. I lOVE THIS TYPE OF FAMILY. Okay let's check this photo out.





^You can see we're laughing? Yes it is :)


^I miss this Wales Boy :)

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL HAPPINESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment