Friday, September 2, 2011

HAPPY EID!

Guys! Selamat hari raya! After one month we have fast, now it's time for us to celebrate raya. Many of my cousins were coming to my grandma's house. I feel so excited. Long time we never meet like this. It can be counted. Such as 'We meet all of us together like Once a year'. Miss that moment. The time that we played firecrackers together. Sometimes I feel like I am 6 years old. LOL. It's fun okay. OMG. Look at this moment.
-First Syawal smile. :)


-Forgive me for all my mistakes to you Atok :'(


-Bro, lu makan sorang? Pfft.

Next, we went to Pok Long's house. This place always give us a lot of moments <3

-You can see a happiness from their faces :)

-ONE BIG FAMILY huh :)

That's all FOR NOW. I'm just feel lazy right now. So, SELAMAT HARI RAYA to you all guys! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Last but not least, we want to give you something. and that thing is SMILE. smile always guys :)

One more thing, nak main mercun, make sure awak pandai main. Kalau tak pandai, just don't play with fire okay. Your life is more important :)
Bubbbye Bloggie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment